Saturday, July 14, 2012

What I'm Doing Over the Summer....

Well at the end of last year, I got BIG news!  I am moving on up with my kiddos to fourth grade!  At first I was really sad because I LOVED teaching third, but now I am getting really excited about teaching 4th.  I am mostly excited because I know right where they left off and exactly how much I can throw at them.  I am beginning this blog because I survived completed my masters degree as of this summer and am now able to put lots of my time back into teaching.  I have a lot of neat ideas for the classroom, and want a place to store them so they don't get lost in the shuffle like they usually do.  So, as I prepare for 4th, I will be posting the things I am up to during these last weeks of summer. 

Much Love,
Mrs. Kelly

No comments: